Tweetup on Kidpreneurs
This is a first for Steve: being a featured “speaker” in a tweetup (a meeting on Twitter). The goal: chat up the benefits of getting kids ahead through entrepreneurial business learning.
March 3, 2011 5:30pm PST
WHERE: #CEOKidsChat on Twitter
Thx in advance to @SarahLCook of RaisingCEOKids.com for potty training Steve on how to get hunky-dory with Twitter. Also thx Sarah and for setting up this tweetup!
Likely Tweet Topics:
BizGym is great for leaving no child behind AND getting your kid ahead. Fast-track topics for this tweetup can be anything y’all like, but here’s a few direction that might get you stoked:
- StoryTree Biz Template: a visual 1 Page Business Plan that’s easy and fun for kids.
- Storefront & Plan Template: another visual way for kids to think about their business ideas.
- Stationery & Business Card Template: kid-preneurs should have a calling card!
- Mission Template & Tombstone Test: Learning the art of legacy
- Bedtime Entrepreneurship: Get more out of your iPad