Ever wondered what goes on during a Venture Capitalist (VC) meeting? Wondered what questions are most common, how the negotiations are done or what it really means to play ‘hardball’?
Check out ABC’s series, “Shark Tank” to see what it really takes to impress a successful investor. The so-called ‘sharks’ consist of a panel of 5 very successful businessmen (and woman).
- Kevin O’Leary: sold his company to Mattel for $3.7 billion
- Daymond John: founder, president, & CEO of FUBU clothing line
- Kevin Harrington: widely acknowledged as the pioneer and architect of the “infomercial” industry.
- Robert Hervajec: sold his first company for $100 million
- Barbara Corcoran: founded a $5 billion real estate business
While it’s entertainment, the dialogue is authentic, or in other words, not scripted like most reality shows these days. Even more than the numbers, this show spotlights the fact that the VCs really do invest in the entrepreneur, not necessarily the product or business.
To watch full episodes of ABC’s Shark Tank, check out this site: http://bit.ly/TIs9B